* Return economy class airfare on Fly Dubai
* 2 nights’ accommodation at Pokhara in a 4 * hotel
* 2 nights’ accommodation at Chitwan in a 4 * hotel
* 2 nights’ accommodation at Kathmandu in a 4 * hotel
* Daily Breakfast
* Return airport transfers
* Transfers and sightseeing using AC Private vehicle
* Domestic flight fare from Kathmandu to Pokhara
* Safari package in Chitwan National Park
* Monument entrance fees during sightseeing
* Local English speaking guide
* Two bottles of mineral water per person per day
* All applicable taxes
* Travel insurance
* Early check-in / late check-out charges. Check-in time is 1400 hrs. / check-out time 1200 noon.
* Nepal Visa Fee – US $ 25 per person (for foreign national other than Indians).
* Any meals [Lunch + Dinner] except mentioned otherwise.
* Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, drinks, laundry, telephone bills or any other expenses of personal nature.
* Camera fees at the monuments.
* Expenses arising due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight delays/ cancellations, natural calamities, etc.
* Any increase in costs beyond our control such as fuel and airfare increase, additional Government levies and taxes etc.
* Any Ayurvedic treatment at any of the above places – IF REQUIRED PAYABLE EXTRA
* Anything not mentioned under package inclusions
Nepal at a Glance
Rwanda is a landlocked East African country with a green, mountainous landscape. Its renowned Volcanoes National Park is home to mountain gorillas and golden monkeys. The park encompasses 4,507m-tall Mt. Karisimbi and 4 other forested volcanoes. In the southwest is Nyungwe National Park, with an ancient montane rainforest that’s a habitat for chimpanzees and other primates.