* 06 nights’ accommodation at the mentioned hotels/boats or similar category
* Meals according to the itinerary (without beverage)
* Transportation in private vehicles or shuttle bus with air-conditioning according to itinerary
* Admission fees according to the itinerary.
* English speaking spot guide.
* Mineral water on sightseeing days
* 10% government tax
* International air ticket, domestic air ticket, airport taxes and visa fee
* Additional airfare for domestic sector HAN-SGN
* Tips for guide and driver: at least US$ 3/pax/day
* Other personal expenses such as soft drinks, laundry etc.
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nation’s iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the Củ Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.