* All services, lodging, food, and beverages mentioned in the trip description, plus taxes, tourist tickets, and entrance fees.
* Land transfers and tours in Rio de Janeiro & Iguassu are quoted on SIB basis with the bilingual speaking guide (Spanish-English)
* Our prices include entrance fees and tourist ticket costs to determined historical, natural, or religious landmarks that are managed by the local authorities in many cases. Costs may increase without prior warning
* Applicable travel insurance
* All tours and transfers will be on SIC basis (Seat in coach)
* Air tickets
* Visa charges
* Early check-in, late check-out, services and food not listed in the itinerary, beverages during the meals, hotel extras, and personal expenses.
* Domestic and international airfare.
* Tips for guides, drivers, and waitresses, if not specified in the description.
South America at a Glance
The world’s biggest rainforest and the largest river (Amazon), the highest mountain range outside Asia (the Andes), remote islands (Galapagos Islands, Easter Island and Fernando de Noronha), heavenly beaches (such as in Brazil’s Northeastern region), wide deserts (Atacama), icy landscapes (Patagonia & Tierra del Fuego), the world’s tallest waterfall (the 979m Angel Falls, in Venezuela) and one of the largest (Iguaçu Falls, Argentina and Brazil), as well as several other breathtaking natural attractions.
Iguazu Falls Vacation in a Camera (Video Courtesy: Expedia)