* 3 nights’ accommodation in a 5-star hotel on twin sharing basis
* Daily breakfast
* Basic health checkup package at a reputed hospital in Town.
* Arrival and departure airport transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
* Air-conditioned car to and from the Hospital on the day of the medical checkup & next day to collect reports.
* Parking, assistance at the airport
* All Taxes including Govt. Service Tax
* Travel insurance
BASIC PACKAGE – Offers basic evaluation of your body profile
* Routine path test – CBC, ESR
* Diabetic evaluation – Blood Sugar fasting, Blood Sugar (PP)
* Liver Test – Total Bilirubin, SGPT, SGOT, GGPT, Alkaline Phosphatase, Proteins (Albumin, Gloubllin, A/G Ratio)
* Test of Heart Disease
* Test of Kidney Disease
* Consultations – Physical Examination, Eye Checkup, Dental Checkup
* Diagnostic Tests – Chest X-ray (Digital), ECG (12 Lead)
* Return Air fare
* Visa fee if any
* Any expenses of a personal nature
* Anything not mentioned under “included”
Terms & conditions apply*
* AICOG / Dermacon / IMTEX / Tooltech – January 2019
* Aero India Show – February 2019
Bangalore at a Glance
Bengaluru (also called Bangalore) is the capital of India’s southern Karnataka state. The center of India’s high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. By Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace, modeled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure.