* 03 nights’ accommodation in 4 star hotel including breakfast on double sharing basis
* Return airport transfers on private basis
* City tour of Riga with english speaking guide
* Day trip to Sigulda with english speaking guide
* Applicable travel insurance
Latvia at a Glance
Latvia is a country on the Baltic Sea between Lithuania and Estonia. Its landscape is marked by wide beaches as well as dense, sprawling forests. Latvia’s capital is Riga, home to notable wooden and art nouveau architecture, a vast Central Market and a medieval Old Town with St. Peter’s Church. Riga’s museums include the Latvian Ethnographic Open-Air Museum, showcasing local crafts, food and music.