* 1 night stay in Rwanda 2 Nights in Kigali with 3-4* Hotels
* Accommodation on Full board basis.
* Transportation in 4x4wd pop- up jeep
* Professional driver guide who speaks English (Arabic speaking guide when required)
* Emergency medical evacuation service.
* Gorilla trekking permits & golden monkeys trekking
* Porters & equipment’s for trekking when required
* Drinking water, snacks & Wi-Fi.
* All park entry fees & Akagera game drive plus the boat cruise
* Air ticket in economy class,
* Travel Insurance
Rwanda is a landlocked East African country with a green, mountainous landscape. Its renowned Volcanoes National Park is home to mountain gorillas and golden monkeys. The park encompasses 4,507m-tall Mt. Karisimbi and 4 other forested volcanoes. In the southwest is Nyungwe National Park, with an ancient montane rainforest that’s a habitat for chimpanzees and other primates.