* Return business class tickets on Sri Lankan Airlines (DXB/CMB /DXB)
* Accommodation in 5-star hotels
* 2 nights stay at Kandy
* 2 nights stay at Colombo
* Daily breakfast
* Airport and all intercity transfers on private basis.
* Kandy city tour
* Visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage with entrance fee
* Day trip to Nuwara Eliya
* City / Shopping Tour of Colombo
* Travel insurance
* Visa fee if any
* Any expenses of a personal nature
* Anything not mentioned under “package inclusions”
Note: Not valid on High/ Peak Season Period and Public Holidays.
Sri Lanka at a Glance
Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) is an island nation south of India in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It’s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes. The city of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka’s ancient capital, has many ruins dating back more than 2,000 years.