* 6 nights accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent with breakfast
* Assistance at the airport & Hotel check-in / check-out
* Participate in daily yoga session
* 25% discount on spa therapies
* High-speed internet access
* Personalized butler service
* Cycle-rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk
* Elephant ride at Amber Fort
* Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Airport transfers by hotel car & Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Toyota Innova)
* Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
* Air tickets and airport taxes
* Visas if applicable
* Optional activities are subject to availability. Charges additional.
* Entry Fee at the Monuments – USD 112 per person
* Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides/drivers etc.
* Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Jaipur at a Glance
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
India’s Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur at a glance (Video Courtesy: R – Squared Media)