* Accommodation with safari on full board basis
* Ground transportation in 07-seater safari minibuses driven by professional English speaking drivers/guides
* Services of Guest Relations Officers & Reps for meet, greet and safari briefings in Nairobi
* Game drives and Park entry fees
* Arrival & departure airport transfers
* Mineral water during game drives only – 1 litre bottle per person per day
Kenya at a Glance
Kenya has diverse attractions to offer to our visitors. It is only a few countries around the world where one can relax on pristine sandy beaches and be able to see wildlife in all forms within a short distance. Kenya has 60 National Parks and Reserves all with abundant wildlife. The spectacular wildebeest migration that occurs every year in Kenya’s most visited Maasai Mara National Reserve is referred to as the 7th new wonder of the world.