* Return airfare on Air Arabia.
* Accommodation in standard rooms, on bed & breakfast basis in a 4* hotel
* Accommodation in standard rooms, on full board (lunch, dinner and breakfast) basis whilst on Safari.
* Ground transportation in 7-seater Safari MINIBUSES driven by professional English speaking drivers/guides; each Safari vehicle is fitted with a pop-up roof top
* Maasai Village visit
* Services of guest relations officers & reps for meet, greet and safari briefings in Nairobi
* Game viewing drives and park entry fees as per the itinerary
* Mineral water on safari – 1 litre bottle per person per day
* Arrival & Departure Airport transfers in Nairobi.
* Flying Doctors medical evacuation cover
* Travel Insurance
Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. It encompasses savannah, lakelands, the dramatic Great Rift Valley and mountain highlands. It’s also home to wildlife like lions, elephants and rhinos. From Nairobi, the capital, safaris visit the Maasai Mara Reserve, known for its annual wildebeest migrations.