* Return economy class airfare on Azerbaijan Airlines (DXB-GYD-DXB)
* 3 nights’ accommodation in a 4-star hotel at Baku
* Daily breakfast
* Airport transfers on private basis
* Full day Baku tour on seat in coach basis
* Full Day Absheron tour on seat in coach basis
* Guide service
* Museum entrance fee
* Travel insurance
* Visa fee
* Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends/holiday period
* Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides/drivers etc.
* Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
* Any item which is not included in the inclusion
Azerbaijan at a Glance
Azerbaijan, the nation and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and the Caucasus Mountains, which span Asia and Europe. Its capital, Baku, is famed for its medieval walled Inner City. Within the Inner City lies the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a royal retreat dating to the 15th century, and the centuries-old stone Maiden Tower, which dominates the city skyline.