* Accommodation in Antananarivo in a 3* hotel on Breakfast basis – Pavillon de l’Emyrne Hotel or similar 3* – http://pavillondelemyrne.com/
* Accommodation in Morondava in 4* hotel on Half Board basis – Palissandre Cote Ouest hotel or similar 4* – https://www.hotel-restaurant-palissandrecoteouest.com/
* Accommodation in Bekopaka in 4* on Half Board basis – Soleil des Tsingy Hotel or similar 4* – http://www.soleildestsingy.com/
* Meal plan: Breakfast
* 4WD car with English or French speaking driver and fuel during excursions.
* Private transfers.
* Entrance fees in the parks/reserves.
* Local guides in the parks/reserves if you take through English speaking guide.
* Mineral water during excursions.
* Bed local taxes.
* Supplement charges : AED 2500 Per person
* Domestic Flights with MD: Tana – Morondava – Tana
**Note: Not valid on High/ Peak Season Period and Public Holidays
Madagascar at a Glance
Madagascar is a huge island nation off the southeast coast of Africa. It’s home to thousands of animal species, such as lemurs, found nowhere else, plus rainforests, beaches and reefs. Near the busy capital, Antananarivo, is Ambohimanga, a hillside complex of royal palaces and burial grounds, as well as the “Avenue of the Baobabs,” a dirt road lined by massive centuries-old trees.
Madagascar at a glance (Video Courtesy: Danilo San)