Thailand officially the Kingdom of Thailand is a country in Southeast Asia with coasts on the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand. It borders Myanmar (Burma) to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Cambodia to the southeast and Malaysia to the south.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture, majestic mountains and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for travellers the world over.
Attractions in Thailand
Destinations in Thailand
- Ko Chang — once a quiet island, now undergoing major tourism development
- Ko Lipe — small island in the middle of Tarutao National Park, amazingly unspoiled with great reefs and beaches
- Ko Pha Ngan — site of the famous Full Moon Party with miles of quiet coastline
- Ko Samet — the nearest island beach escape from Bangkok
- Ko Samui — comfortable, nature, and entertainment hippie hangout gone upmarket
- Khao Lak — gateway to the Similan Islands, hard hit by the 2004 tsunami, but vibrant once more
- Khao Sok National Park — one of the most beautiful wildlife reserves in Thailand
- Khao Yai National Park — take a night time 4×4 safari spotting deer or visit the spectacular waterfalls
- Krabi Province — beach and watersports hub in the south, includes Ao Nang, Rai Leh, Ko Phi Phi and Ko Lanta