* Accommodation for 07 Nights/08 Days at a 3* hotel listed/similar in the itinerary on DBL/twin sharing basis.
* Meals as per itinerary
* Transportation: Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Tucson for 01-04 Pax / 01 Non A/c Haice Similar for 04-08 Pax
* English speaking guide charges
* Immigration process fees
* Travel insurance
* All currently applicable Hotel and Transportation tax
Terms & Condition Apply*
* Cost Per Person on 2 Pax Sharing in a Double / Twin Superior Room
Bhutan is no ordinary place. It is the last great Himalayan kingdom, shrouded in mystery and magic, where a traditional Buddhist culture carefully embraces global developments.Bhutan holds many surprises. This is a country where the rice is red and where chillies aren’t just a seasoning but the main dish.Environmental protection goes hand in hand with cultural preservation in Bhutan. By law, at least 60% of the country must remain forested for all future generations; it currently stands above 70%. Not only is Bhutan carbon neutral, but it actually absorbs more carbon than it emits! For the visitor, this translates into lovely forest hikes and superb birding across a chain of national parks. Whether you are spotting takins or blue poppies, trekking beneath 7000m peaks or strolling across hillsides ablaze with spring rhododendron blooms, Bhutan offers one of the last pristine pockets in the entire Himalaya.