* Return economy class airfare on Kenya Airways ( DXB – NBO – DXB ).
* Full board accommodation for 04 Nights/5 Days while on safari on sharing basis*.
* Park entrance fees in the national parks and game reserves
* Experienced English speaking driver-guide
* All road transportation and game drives using three Safari microbuses complete with pop-up roof for enhanced game viewing
* All meals as indicated in the itinerary
* 01 litre bottled water per person per day
* Valid travel insurance for the period of stay
* Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary
* All items of a personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; phone calls, etc.
* Tips and drinks/beverages.
* Any other Items not mentioned above
Set in the heart of the Aberdare National Park, iconic and yes, quirky. The Ark overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick, which attracts a host of awesome wildlife. Resembling and named after Noah’s Ark, The Ark comprises of three decks from which numerous balconies and lounges provide a superb location for wildlife to be seen.