* Return economy class airfare on SriLankan Airlines ( DXB – CMB – DXB ).
* Accommodation for 04 Nights/5 Days at 4* hotels (rates for 3*/5* are available on request) as per the itinerary
* Twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis
* Return airport transfers & sight seeing’s
* Transportation in A/c Car or Micro Van with a service of an English speaking guide
* All government taxes.
* Tips & Porterage
* Visa Charges
* Entrance Fees
Terms & Conditions Apply *
* Cancellation is not possible once booked
* Flight and hotels are subject to availability
* Prices are subject to change
* Other Terms and Conditions apply *
If golden beaches, rising waves, misty mountains, mighty elephants, stealthy leopards, giant whales, a majestic past, lovely tea and warm smiles could sum up a country, that would be Sri Lanka. With many sites and scenes bottled up in to a small island, a traveller could be riding the waves in the dawn and admiring the green carpeted mountains by dusk. The smiles and hospitality of Sri Lanka is world famous and so are its spicy food, exotic fruits and array of sweetmeats found nowhere in the world. With so many cultures living next to each other life in Sri Lanka continues among a series of festivities throughout the year, an ideal recipe for fun and leisure.