At NASA Travel Management we are committed to ensuring that our customers’ needs are met on all levels and that our costs are transparent. To help us deliver on this promise, we have developed a Relationship Management programme which details how our team will work with you. It includes:
- Implementation Working closely with our sales department, your account manager is responsible for all account set up, from travel booker meetings, accounting set up and travel policy implementation.
- Service Levels Setting and maintaining agreed service levels for your travellers and bookers.
- Spend Analysis Reviewing your travel spend and identifying the best deals to make your travel budget work harder.
- Travel Policy Review A key element of a travel management programme is travel policy. Your account manager can provide assistance and guidance on achieving a policy that suits your business needs and budget.
- Market Awareness Ensuring you are kept informed of the latest supplier developments including new routes, corporate reward schemes, travel technology and relevant supplier promotions application to your travel patterns.
- Partnership An open relationship where our customers are treated as individuals, and where we don’t just give the standard answers. An on-going assessment of your travel spend and patterns, coupled with regular review meetings ensures a full awareness of the benefits of using Good Travel Management.
Standard and bespoke Management Information reports are available to all our clients to help you monitor your costs and ensure best value. Examples include:
- Expenditure overviews an overview of the spend for an individual or group of companies
- Benchmarking of routes against market or previous years costs.
- Spend by destination helping to identify potential route deals and value airlines.
- CO2 reporting a range of reports to help you evaluate your CO2 impact along with opportunities for offsetting.
All these elements are brought together to ensure your travel budget works as hard as possible.